Welcome to this John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System Pro Review Updated!
You have probably been invited to purchase this new program after seeing its and you are wondering if this SAS is legit or just another scam.
I will show you here my honest opinion about this new version of the program, and I will show you what you might not find in other reviews.
Make sure to read the section “What Others Don’t Tell You” below.
Super Affiliate System Pro Review Summary
- Name: Super Affiliate System Pro (SAS) (Click Here To Join! – Free Webinar Available)
- Website: www.imjetset.com
- Founders: John Crestani
- Training & Resources: 86 of 100
- Support: 85 of 100
- Success Stories – Testimonials: 88 of 100
- Affiliate Program: 88 of 100
- Price: $997 One-Time Fee For One Year License + Additional Cost for Tools & Paid Ads
- Legit/Scam: Legit
Overall OnlinePassiveIncomeGuide.com Rating: 87 of 100. (Check my # 1 Recommendation – 97 of 100)
Summary: Super Affiliate System Pro is a comprehensive training course that teaches you how to make money with affiliate marketing using different traffic methods, free and paid.
The SAS Pro by John Crestani is legit but a bit expensive and might not be for everyone, unlike this alternative.
>>>Click Here To Join The Super Affiliate System Pro<<<
But first of all:
Who Is The Founder of SAS?
John Crestani is the founder of the Super Affiliate System.
John is a smart and successful internet marketer who already made good money through affiliate marketing, and he has been featured on many known media channels and magazines such as Business Insider, Entrepreneur, Forbes, CBS and others.
John has been around for a while and has a good reputation, especially after the first program he created and I wrote about in my Internet Jetset Review, which means that he is not just another scam and you really can learn a lot from him.
However, joining his Super Affiliate System Program might enforce some limitations on you.
This is why I recommend you to continue reading through this Super Affiliate System Review, especially the section “What Others Don’t Tell You” as I will show you what limitations I’m talking about that other bloggers are not telling you.
What Is The Super Affiliate System Pro?
The Super Affiliate System Pro is a training program that teaches you how to leverage the Paid traffic such as PPC ads on Bing and Google, Social Media ads, YouTube ads, Native ads, Solo ads, …etc. in order to make money with affiliate marketing.
Here are the main components of the Super Affiliate System Pro Program:
Part 1 – Course Material:
This is a quick guide on the course that provides you with the main tools and services you will use. It contains the following modules:
- Full Course Outline: A tour on the whole SAS course modules and how to go through it.
- Targeting Data: These are the data that you can use in specific campaigns to target the right audience in order to become profitable with less testing.
- Ad Swipes: Ad copies that you can use. John has tested these already and he knows that they are the highest converting, so, no need for you to make lots of testing for yourself
- Pre-sell Pages: Landing Pages to which you send people before you send them to the offer page. These are to warm up the prospects and make it easier to convert them into buyers.
- Affiliate Networks: These are the networks that John recommends you to join so that you promote their offers. (Important: Check the section “What Other Bloggers Don’t Tell You” below).
- Ad Networks: These are the traffic sources that you will use to drive traffic to your offers.
Part 2 – The 12 Week Super Affiliate System Pro Training Course:
This is an updated version of the old 6-week training course, and it includes the following 12 Modules with their content:
Week 1 – Basic Affiliate Marketing Knowledge:
- The basics of affiliate marketing
- Affiliate marketer blogs to follow
- Why Promote Nutraceuticals?
- The different types of affiliate marketers
- The different types of paid advertising
- The best affiliate networks to work with
- Student case studies/interviews
Week 2 – How To Setup Hosting, Domain, Click Tracking & More
- Course expectations
- Introduction to the Super Affiliate System
- How to setup domain/hosting/clicktracking/postback pixels
- The affiliate marketing business model
- Affiliate marketing verticals
- Technical skills you need to learn
- Masterminding and JVs
- Affiliate networking and conferences
Week 3 – Required Tools, Choosing Starting Point And Pre-Sells
- How to fully utilize the StackThatMoney forum
- Understanding user intent
- Working with your affiliate manager
- Different types of landing pages
- Troubleshooting postback pixels
- Required tools for affiliate marketing
- Where to start as an affiliate
- Roundtable: How to choose where to start
- Super-affiliate guest talk
Week 4 – Finding, Assessing & Creating Your Own Affiliate Landing Pages
- Affiliate research process
- Competitor research tactics
- Roundtable: Research tactics
- Finding landers masterclass
- Finding and ripping landers
- Finding skincare advertorials
- Finding international advertorials
- Finding spanish diet landers
- 6 elements of a good sales page
- Facebook page creation case study
- Landing page setup case study
Week 5 – Setup Facebook Ads, Campaigns & Case Studies
- Landing page setup case study
- Staying compliant on facebook
- Facebook advertising case study
- Facebook ad creation case study
- Facebook data analysis
- Creating facebook ads case study
Week 6 – Setup Google Ads, Campaigns & Case Studies
- Adwords course introduction
- Adwords targeting part 1
- Adwords targeting part 2
- Adwords targeting part 3
- Adwords ad copy
- Adwords landers
- Adwords optimization
- Adwords remarketing
Week 7 – More Facebook Case Studies & Live Optimization Examples
- Important areas of optimization for affiliate marketers
- Mobile specific optimizations
- Hidden optimizations to pay attention to
- Dealing with click fraud and click loss
- Ad optimization case study
- Ad optimization case study
- 5 facebook ad optimization case studies
- 6 more ad optimization case studies
Week 8 – Mindset, Why People Fail, Overcoming Failure & Creating Success
- Why people fail in affiliate marketing
- Roundtable: Why people fail in affiliate marketing
- Time management and productivity hacks
- Roundtable: Productivity hacks
- The success mentality
- The entrepreneur mindset
- Millionaire fastlane book notes
- Affiliate sharktank: team exercise
Week 9 – Advanced Copywriting Skills & Landing Page Techniques
- Advanced landing page techniques
- Sales page copywriting part 1
- Sales page copywriting part 2
- Copywriting techniques I use
- Guest talk: How to write advertorials
- Guest talk: How I make money with advertorials
- Skincare research and finding angles
- Super-affiliate guest talk – copywriting
Week 10 – Native Advertising Networks & How To Scale Profitable Campaigns
- Increasing profit margins on your affiliate campaigns
- How to scale a profitable affiliate campaign
- Native advertising case studies
- Native ad case setup case study
- Walkthrough of 6 native ad networks
- Media buying talk
Week 11– Scaling/Outsourcing/Hiring Employees For Your Affiliate Team
- How to outsource as an affiliate marketer
- Roundtable: Outsourcing
- Working with web designers
- Working with web developers
- How to hire media buyers
- How to manage media buyers
- Beyond affiliate marketing
- Super-affiliate guest talk – product ownership
Week 12 – Super Affiliate Interviews
- Constant campaign launching
Above was the content outline for the new 12 Week Super Affiliate System Pro.
Part 3 – Resources
These are resources that are provided by the Super Affiliate System Pro program that are supposed to help you with your business:
1 – Optimization Diaries: This section is about how to optimize Native Ads on the following Networks:
2 – Ready To Launch Campaigns: This is a set of campaigns that John has already found to be successful and evergreen. He provides the necessary ad copies for you to use on different platforms along with the targeting data and resources provided in the first section of the Super Affiliate System.
The categories of these campaigns:
- Brain Enhancement
- German Muscle
- French Diet
- German Diet
- Business Opportunity
3 – Weekly Webinars: These are the weekly live webinars that are mostly conducted by John himself, and sometimes, with guests that are experienced in certain marketing areas.
The webinars are also recorded and replays are available for the members.
4 – Super Affiliate System Bonus: Signing Up to the Super Affiliate System grants you a free access to John’s first training course: Internet Jetset, which used to be sold separately.
Internet Jetset is about building authority niche or reviews websites and leveraging the free traffic methods in order to get traffic to your website. Here’s a look at the training material. And you can check my Internet Jetset Review for more details.
Overall, the content of the Super Affiliate System Pro by John Crestani is comprehensive and helpful if you can afford to join the program, but remember that you need to have a budget for the tools and paid ads before you become profitable with the first campaign.
However, there are somethings you need to know before you join the Super Affiliate System Pro, which I will explain in the following section:
What Others Don’t Tell You about The Super Affiliate System
There are two main points that other bloggers don’t tell you in their Super Affiliate System Pro Reviews:
First – John mentions clearly that you have to work with one of the two affiliate programs he recommends. Otherwise, he will refund you and get you out of the program.
This means that mostly, john will also get commissions on every sale you make to those programs, and he doesn’t hide that. But it still means that you are limited in your choices.
However, since john reserves the right to get you out of the program if you don’t take consistent action, this means that he is really going to follow up on your performance and results and he will get you stay on the track, which is an advantage.
He is not after selling you the course and setting back. He is motivated to make learn well and take action and succeed.
Don’t forget that he will provide with useful resources such as the Targeting Data, Pre-sell Pages, Ad Swipes, Ready to Launch Campaigns and a smoother approach into applying and getting approved by the affiliate networks. Not everyone does that.
Second – John mentions AWOL Academy as the most recommended affiliate program, and even though they have a good program with recurring commissions on all the upsells the customers will buy, but still you can’t join their affiliate program unless you are a member yourself.
And the lowest membership cost at AWOL is $99.
In addition, they have a two-tier affiliate programs, which means that if your referrals bring more customers through their affiliate links, you get also commissions for that.
This makes it partially look like a MLM network even though it has its own products, like the program I exposed in my Super Affiliate Network Review and The Profit Shortcut Review.
And previously, he used to recommend MOBE, which got shut down by the FTC.
Super Affiliate System Pro Pro’s & Con’s
- John is really experienced and can teach you how to make money.
- A comprehensive step-by-step training on the Paid Advertising methods for Affiliate Marketing.
- Useful Targeting Data is included and tested Ad Swipes and Pre-sell Pages in some niches and for some offers are provided to save time and money on you.
- The Paid advertising methods are scalable in many niches.
- In the webinar that allows you to register into the training, John mentions that the Money Back Guarantee period allows him to kick you out of the program and refund you in full. This is if he felt like if you don’t want to put the time and effort and take action. Which is good because this will keep you on track. However, This also is related to the first points in the Con’s below.
- If you are in USA or Canada, then you can pay with PayPal Credit which gets you an access to the program and gives you a window of six months to pay them the cost of the program with no interest.
- The Program is backed by a money-back-guarantee for 30 days from ClickBank. This is why you might give it a try if you are serious. The only way to register is after you attend the webinar and watch it till the end. Click here to register.
- John wants you to work only with the Affiliate Programs he recommends if you want to join his system and use the data resources he provides, or he will get you out of the program and refund you in full. This means less flexibility.
- John is promoting AWOL Academy as his favorite affiliate program. However, in order to join their affiliate program, you have to get a paid membership (lowest cost is $99).
- In addition to the high-ticket program pricing. You still need to use external tools such as: Web Hosting, Clickfunnels (minimum $97/month) and as I mentioned, the AWOL Academy membership.
- John shares his affiliate links to the tools he recommends such as: Bluehost, Clickfunnels, Solo Ads services, …etc. which means that he will make recurring commissions if you sign up for these through his affiliate links. Although there’s a clear disclaimer about this on the website, but I don’t like that fact that he will make commissions after selling a high-ticket course.
- The price of the program is $997. John mentions in his webinar that you get an access to the resources and targeting data available only for a year! Then what?? another $997 membership? not clear.
Who Is SAS Pro for?
The Super Affiliate System Pro is for those who want to make faster affiliate commissions than it is with the free traffic methods.
Also, they should have the money to invest in the training program, pay for the necessary tools, and most important, pay for the traffic (Another $1,000-$2,000).
Now for the last one, once you become profitable in a certain campaign, you can use the profit itself in order to scale or try other campaigns.
But also, SAS is for those who are willing to put the time and effort and apply what they learn consistently, not just watch and learn and then go and buy another training program. If you are one of the action takers, then click here to sign up for the webinar and then join the program.
Super Affiliate System Pro Cost
The SAS costs originally $1997, but if you watch the introductory webinar to the end, john offers you to register through the webinar for $997.
>>>Click Here To Register For The FREE Super Affiliate System Pro Webinar<<<
And again, you can pay with PayPal Credit if you are in USA or Canada, which gives you six months allowance period to pay them back with zero interest.
However, at the end of the webinar, John mentions that the access to the resources available such as the targeting data and the ad swipes is limited for one year.
Which means that you might need to pay again at the end of the first year if you want to keep using these resources.
But remember that you still need to pay for the website hosting ($36/year), Clickfunnels ($97/month), and AWOL Academy membership ($99).
In addition to that, you need around $1,000-$2,000 to start with the paid traffic ads before you become profitable.
The Super Affiliate System Pro program offers a 30-Day money back guarantee, which means that there’s no risk if trying it.
Note: The money back guarantee covers the fee of joining the SAS program itself and NOT the external tools and paid ads.
If you are willing to take the chance, then register to the webinar and attend it to the end as this is the only way to go to the checkout page and pay for the program. Click Here to register now.
>>>Click Here To Join The Super Affiliate System Pro<<<
However, if you don’t have this amount of money and you can’t spend on ads before you get profitable in the first campaign, then my advice is to go after the free traffic and build an authority website.
You can do this by joining my alternative to the Super Affiliate System, Wealthy Affiliate, which provides you, in addition to the detailed step-by-step training, with the web hosting and advanced tools for NO Extra Cost.
Also, this alternative offers a FREE Starter Plan that allows you to build two websites on free domain names, an access to an advanced keyword research tool called Jaaxy, and a basic training in affiliate marketing that will help you start creating content for your website that will rank on the search engines. No prior knowledge is required.
Click Here to read my review of Wealthy Affiliate. Or see the table below for a comparison.
Super Affiliate System Support
The support of the Super Affiliate System Pro is offered through the following three main channels:
- Help Desk Support.
- Email Support.
- Facebook Group.
However, remember that for the external tools, you have to contact the support team of each one individually if you have any issue.
While at wealthy affiliate, and since all the necessary tools are available inside the platform, then you don’t need to interact with external parties. And the support there is incredible.
Super Affiliate System Testimonials
The Facebook group has many testimonials from people who joined the program. And so is the sales page of the system. Here are some:
Conclusion – Is The Super Affiliate System Pro a Scam or Legit
The Super Affiliate System Pro is NOT a scam.
It is a legit program that teaches you how to make money with paid traffic and how to optimize and scale you campaigns. It is good if you have the money to invest in it.
- Name: Super Affiliate System Pro (Click Here To Join The Free Webinar!)
- Website: imjetset.com
- Founders: John Crestani
- Price: $997 + Necessary Tools & Paid Traffic. No Free Plan.
- Scam/Legit: Legit
- Overall Ranking: 87 of 100. (Check my # 1 Recommendation – 97 of 100)
>>>Click Here To Join The Super Affiliate System Pro<<<
If you are still not sure about joining them, then remember that you have a 30-Days money back guarantee through ClickBank. This is why you might give it a try. Click here to start.
But what if you don’t have the money to invest in the expensive Super Affiliate System Program and in the Paid Ads & Tools?
Will, this question takes us to the next question:
A More Reasonable & 100% Legit Alternative to The Super Affiliate System Pro?
The Super Affiliate System Pro by John Crestani is a legit program, but requires a big investment.
If you don’t have the money to invest in it, then my advice is to go with Wealthy Affiliate as it costs much less and it even have a free plan with the training and all the necessary tools for affiliate marketing that allow you to start your business in affiliate marketing for no cost. Click here to join after reading my detailed review.
If you still need more information, or if you have any question regarding this Super Affiliate System 2 Review, then let me know in the comments below and I will make sure to answer you as soon as possible 🙂
16 thoughts on “Super Affiliate System Pro Review 2022 – Is it a Scam or Legit?”
I’ve heard about this program, and that it is good.
Now, I’m using Wealthy Affiliate, and for me it is the best platform you can get. However, I think that for some people this will be better.
Anyway, in my opinion, nothing can beat wealthy affiliate.
Thanks for sharing it with us!
True, Wealthy Affiliate is always my #1 recommendation to learn affiliate marketing. The Super Affiliate System can be good for some people who have the money to invest in it.
All the best!
Thanks for sharing your honest opinion about SAS 2.0 by John Crestani!
By reading your post I have learned many things about SAS that I never knew before. I used to think that it was a scam due to the big hype and videos with the Lambo’s, but now I understand that it is a legit program despite some cons in it.
It was really a helpful post to all of us to know what SAS is and why/ how we should use it.
Thank you so much for your informative post again!
Thank you Monalisha for your feedback!
True, I also hate using such tactics in marketing courses in the MMO world, and I don’t like the fact the John recommends AWOL Academy as his #1 recommended program. But overall, you can learn a lot from John’s Super Affiliate System 2.0.
All the best!
Let me tell you that I like your honesty on the fact that the super affiliate system is expensive and there are some issues with it, despite being legit in general.
Actually, I already am trying to do affiliate marketing and I was offered to purchase this course but I wanted to check before with some honest reviews
I believe that the alternative you recommended in the last section is better for me as a beginner.
Thank you my friend on your feedback!
I’m glad that you will join the alternative I mentioned above as it is better when you are just starting.
All the best!
I love your review on the Super Affiliate System it very detailed and you explained every step clearly but I ask how much more i would have to spend on the paid ads and the pricing too is quite huge too which could scare newbies away.
You mentioned in your review that The Super Affiliate System 2.0 is for those who want to make faster affiliate commissions than it is with the free traffic methods.
So I couldn’t help but wonder if you fully recommend this course for your audience considering the huge cons this program has.
It is not that I completely recommend or completely disrecommend.
No program is complete whatsoever, but there are programs better than others, and some programs are good for some people and are not.
In general, Wealthy Affiliate is the place to for learning affiliate marketing hands down.
The SAS is for those who don’t want to rely on SEO and have the money to invest in it and in the paid traffic and tools.
All the best!
Excellent review of the super affiliate system.
Going by the information I got from this post, this seems to be an excellent platform to learn and actually if well masters and practised, it surely would bring in a lot of income but then, the price is a very big turn off. I’m still not too grinded in affiliate marketing that much so, going to this level now with that price would be unwise on my side.
But thanks for reviewing this though!
You are most welcome my friend!
Have a nice day!
When you mentioned $1997, that was an instant turnoff for me and then I figured that it might be a typo. Turns out after watching the webinar, the price goes further down to $997 which although is good, it is honestly still very expensive.
I think that you’re a bit generous rating it as 87/100, it seems to me that there are cons even more than the pros wouldn’t you say!
I agree that this rating might look a bit high, but some of the unique things about the SAS 2.0 is that they teach different methods and platforms for paid ads that you can utilize for promoting affiliate offers, while most other similar programs teach you mainly Facebook & Instagram ads.
What do you think?
Well the course material and the system look excellent – a very interesting marketing module. The one thing that stands out, and slightly worries me, is the price on the whole thing – at first I thought it was a typo!!
I’m not being funny, but who could afford $997 a month on top of additional expenditure on tools needed to succeed?
Do you think this is a slightly overpriced training course when compared to other similar systems/education out there?
Thank you Chris for your comment and question!
Honestly, yes! I think that it’s a bit overpriced, especially that it doesn’t include the tools you will need to use.
However, the good point is that you are provided with data for successful campaigns and converting ad copies that will save you money in the testing phase. Which is a bit unique about this training program.
I have seen some training courses in the dropshipping niche that are being sold for the same or even double the price of the Super Affiliate System!!!
In my opinion, if you already have another stream of online income and you afford to risk at least $2000-3000. Then you can go for the system. Otherwise, doing affiliate marketing through blogging as you learn on wealthy affiliate is the best way to start making money online.
All the best!
Thanks for your review of the super affiliate system!
I was looking at doing that but I think you may have saved me a lot of money. I am sure that it works, but as you state, there are a few extra costs, which aren’t apparent before joining, to consider and of course the unknown of what happens after the year membership is up.
I know there’s the 30-day money back guarantee, but it’s not cheap and with the added costs, I think I will give it a miss.
Hello Gaz and thank you for your comment!
I’m glad to hear that my reviews are helping people who are looking for opportunities to make money online. Especially field has got the attention of many “gurus” out there to start their own overpriced training programs.
Although the Super Affiliate System is a legit one and John is a smart and successful marketer, but I think the system is a bit expensive.
If you are just starting, I recommend that you join wealthy affiliate instead.
Let me know if you need any help!