Looking for unique & beautiful items to sell in order to avoid the competition? Join me in this ShineOn Jewelry Review in order to see if this POD company is a legit one to outsource your POD products or not.
However, and before we go into details, I would like to remind you that selling Print On Demand items has both, its pros such as: selling unique items with unique designs in order to avoid the competition, dealing with more reliable supplier, faster shipping times on average, …etc.
But it also has its cons such as: higher average prices and shipping costs from the supplier, and although you can keep creating new designs to the items you are selling, you are still limited with the number of items (wallets, phone cases, shirts, tank tops, skirts, mugs, …etc.) that you can sell, while on AliExpress for example, you have a much wider range of products to sell at lower prices and shipping costs on average.
Note: If you have already tried dropshipping from AliExpress and didn’t achieve success, then you might need a proper training on dropshipping. My top recommendation in this case is Frank’s Ecom Elites training as it offers the most value at the lowest possible cost.
It’s up to you to choose which model to follow, but nothing prevents you from selling, on the same store, both: AliExpress products and POD Products.
So, now let’s go into details about the ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand Company:
ShineOn Jewelry Review – Rankings
- Name: ShineOne Jewelry Fulfillment
- Website: www.shineon.com
- Founders: Eric Toczko
- Training & Resources: 75 of 100
- Support: 84 of 100
- Pricing: 95 of 100
- Shipping: 89 of 100
- Products Variety: 93 of 100
- Success Stories – Testimonials: 80 of 100
- Price: Free to install the App. Prices apply to the products differently. Also, shipping costs apply. Details below.
- Legit/Scam: Check the “Shineon Customer Reviews” section below.
Overall OnlinePassiveIncomeGuide.com Rating: 86 of 100
What Is ShineOn Jewelry Fulfillment – An Overview
ShineOn Jewelry is one of the Shopify Print On Demand Apps that allow you to list the products they sell on your own Shopify store with your own unique designs and sell them to your store’s visitors. Once you receive an order and your customer pays you, you pay ShineOn and they will fulfill the product and send it to your customer without you touching anything.
ShineOn Fulfillment can only be integrated with Shopify at the time being. No integration with other E-commerce platforms is available currently.
ShineOn Jewelry also provides you with some services such as creating video mockups for your designs at low prices in order to use them in your advertising campaigns.
Who Is ShineOn Print On Demand Founder?
Eric Toczko is the man behind the ShineOn Jewelry Fulfillment company.
Not much we know about Eric, but his LinkedIn profile shows that he held different roles at CustomMade, Inc (custom-made Jewelry company) before he started ShineOn Jewelry, which means that he has a prior experience in this field.
ShineOn Jewelry Pros & Cons:
- A good range of unique and elegant products that you don’t find at other popular POD apps.
- Low prices for unique items that can be sold at high prices due to the perceived value, enjoying higher margins.
- Relatively low shipping rates, all items are currently fulfilled from USA.
- Many items can be plated with gold or silver.
- Engraving is available for some products as an upsell.
- Personalized items where you can allow your customers to upload their designs on the product page (photo and text).
- The founder of this company had a previous career in a company in the field of custom Jewelry, but not necessarily in the dropshipping field.
- Free to use App. No monthly fees, you pay only when you order a product after your customer pays you.
- Nice mockups for the products for better conversions.
- Other services are available, like getting Video Mockups for the products with your design for low cost.
- Facebook group for interaction with other sellers and with the company’s representatives.
- The support seems to be only available through E-mail, in addition to the FB group.
- Smaller range of products, however, most of them are unique and are difficult to find at other popular POD companies. Also, new products are being added frequently.
- The company has an App for Shopify, but no apps are available now for integration with other platforms (e.g. Amazon, BigCommerce, …etc.).
- The app is not listed on the Shopify store, you can only install it from their website. Which means that you can’t see other dropshippers’ reviews about the company. Also, it might be unlisted due to a disapproval from Shopify itself, not clear.
- Many negative reviews on Yelp and BBB about the quality, delivery and support response. This in addition to the fact that reviews are not allowed on their FB page.
ShineOn Print On Demand App & Products Pricing
ShineOn Shopify POD App is free to install and use. You only need to pay for the products and shipping after a customer buys from you & pays you. After that, you pay ShineOn and the customer’s address will be automatically forwarded to them and they will create the item and ship it on your behalf.
The prices are different from one product to another. Following screenshots are from the current prices for some of the available ShineOn Jewelry print on demand products:
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand Signet Ring
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand Cross – Luxury Necklace (Engraving Upsell is available)
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand Luxury Cross – Military Ball Chain (Engraving Upsell is available)
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand Luxury Dog Tag – Military Ball Chain
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand Circle – Luxury Necklace
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand Circle – Adjustable Luxury Bangle
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand Heart – Luxury Necklace
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand Heart – Adjustable Luxury Bangle
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand Circle Charm – Luxury Steel Bracelet
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand Circle Charm – Real Leather Woven Bracelet
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand Heart Charm – Luxury Steel Bracelet
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand Heart Charm – Real Leather Woven Bracelet
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand 18K Gold-Plated Heart Engraving
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand Stainless Steel Engraved Heart
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand Jewelry with Personalized designs where everyone of your customers can upload their on designs (photos and text) to the product they want to purchase. This includes many of the items mentioned above.
- ShineOn Jewelry Luxury Bracelet that can be sold alone
- ShineOn Jewelry Double-Braided Bracelet that can be sold alone
- ShineOn Jewelry Print On Demand FREE Gift Box.
In general, the prices are fairly low, taking into consideration the uniqueness, elegance and high perceived value which allows you to sell them at high prices and enjoy high margins.
ShineOn Fulfillment Shipping Rates & Speed
The shipping rates at ShineOn Jewelry are low when compared to some of the main POD companies. No Express Shipping is available currently. Following are the shipping rates regardless of the item:
The items are shipped from USA It is not clear what is the speed of the shipping, whether to USA or International. However, Some of the complaints I found on Yelp and BBB are about the long delivery time.
ShineOn Jewelry Features, Resources & Training
ShineOn Jewelry Fulfillment doesn’t provide many resources or training as compared to the alternatives mentioned in the section below. However, here are some of the main features and services that I like about them:
1 – Video Mockups at low price:
You can add order a nice video mockup for items with your design for as low as $7.49 per video. These are good for your advertising in order to reach more people and get more engagement and probably, higher conversion ratio.
2 – Silver and Gold Plated Options:
Many items can be ordered with either silver plating or gold plating. More options and higher perceived value.
3 – Personalized Designs from your customers:
Your customers can add their own designs to some products before they order, which means that you can sell at even higher prices and enjoy more profit.
4 – ShineOn Sellers Facebook Group:
This group is not a replacement for the customer support, but a place where different users of this app can meet and exchange ideas and helpful information and they can also interact directly with Shineon’s representatives.
ShineOn Fulfillment Support:
As mentioned earlier, this company provides you with the support through the E-mail mainly, but they also have a Facebook group for additional help.
But as I mentioned earlier also, they have some negative reviews on Yelp and BBB regarding the support response.
How To Connect ShineOn Jewelry To Shopify Stores And How It Works
ShineOn Jewelry can be used to sell on POD products on your Shopify store through installing their app.
The app is not listed on the App store, but you can install it from their website here by clicking on the “Sellers” tab on the top menu and you will be guided in a step-by-step process until you install it.
In order to add ShineOn products to your store, select the ShineOn app from the back-end of your Shopify store on the left menu.
After that, you can press on the “New Product” tab and select the product you want to sell.
After that, you get to the page where you can add your design.
Once you add the design, you will be directed to the product page where you can add the price, upsells, product name/title and customize the standard description.
Once you finish, click the “Publish Product” button and you the product will become available at your store.
And once you receive an order from a customer, you can fulfill it from the app itself and the customer’s information will be forwarded to ShineOn Jewelry and they will print and ship the order on your behalf.
ShineOn Jewelry Customer Reviews
Since the app is not published on the Shopify App store, you can’t find reliable reviews from dropshippers. Also, their FB page doesn’t allow reviews.
The reviews on Yelp and BBB are mostly from customers who purchase from ShineOn directly. And in general, the reviews are negative about the quality, shipping times and support performance.
However, the app is still recommended by some of the top POD dropshippers such as Michael Shih (Print Profits Course Teacher).
But for OnlinePassiveInceomeGuide.com, we don’t give a strong recommendation to use this app until more transparency is achieved, at least by publishing the app on the Shopify App store, and seeing many real genuine reviews on their FB page.
ShineOn Jewelry Fulfillment Alternatives
Print Profits is provides a good selection of unique and elegant print on demand jewelry.
But due to the reasons in the section above, and also to offer you an even wider range of unique products that you can list on your store, such as Apparel, Accessories, Kitchen and Home items, …etc., I will suggest here the best three reliable alternatives to ShineOn Jewelry that provide a wide range of quality unique products.
Following are the main companies that are alternatives to ShineOn POD:
1 – Printful: This company is the most reviewed on the App store in their field. They sell Men’s and Women’s apparel such as: tank tops, leggings, dresses, skirts, hoodies, t-shirts, swimsuits, …etc. Kids’ Apparel, Home & Living items such as: wall art posters, mugs, pillow cases, …etc., Accessories such as: hats, phone cases, different kinds of bags, …etc. You can read more about them in my Printful Review here.
2 – WC Fulfillment: This relatively new company sells print on demand Watches, Men’s Wallets, Wallet Phone Cases, Hooded Blankets, and some other unique products. They also offer express shipping for many of their items at low cost and even FREE Express Shipping for some of their products. You can also read my WC Fulfillment App review for further details.
3 – Pillow Profits: Another amazing print on demand company with many unique products and other products that are similar to the two options above. Their app costs $29.99/month in addition to the products costs. But the shipping is FREE worldwide, with the option to upgrade to express shipping for extra cost. The first 30 days of using this app are a free trial. And also, they provide you with +10,000 designs that you can use for different products for free.
You can check my Pillow Profits App review for more details.
And The Best Alternative To ShineOn Jewelry Fulfillment Is …
This alternative to ShineOn POD Fulfillment App is not another POD app, but rather, it is the best training in the Shopify dropshipping world.
You might have moved to print on demand because you couldn’t make money with AliExpress products, and you thought that you need something unique such as print on demand products in order to become profitable.
But that might not be necessary, because you might have not learned dropshipping the right way in the beginning.
And here comes my best alternative, it is a dropshipping training course that is called eCom Elites Course.
This comprehensive training was created by someone who was really successful with dropshipping himself, it offers loads of helpful video tutorials, and it is being sold at a ridiculously low price at the moment.
This training course will teach you everything about dropshippoing such as:
- How to setup your store to maximize conversions.
- How to choose the right niche products to dropship and make money with.
- How research your audiences and create Paid ads on FB and other platforms that actually bring sales.
- How to use other paid and free traffic methods in order to drive BUYERS to your store.
- And much more.
And even if you want to stick to the POD industry, you still need to learn other skills like how to setup your store the right way, how to research the market, how to create paid advertising campaigns, how to get free traffic and more.
And this all you can learn at this amazing course.
If you are not sure, you can learn about this course before you buy it through my detailed Franklin Hatchett eCom Elites Review, I’m sure you will like it.
Conclusion – Is ShineOn Jewelry Fulfillment A Reliable & Legit POD Company:
- Name: ShineOne Jewelry Fulfillment
- Website: www.shineon.com
- Founders: Eric Toczko
- Price: Free to install the App. Prices apply to the products differently. Also, shipping costs apply.
- Legit/Scam: Legit, but please, check the “Shineon Customer Reviews” section above.
Overall OnlinePassiveIncomeGuide.com Rating: 86 of 100
ShineOn Jewelry is a good pod company with a selection of unique and elegant products, which is the thing that I like about them. But the fact that their app is not listed on the App store, and they have many negative reviews on the web as mentioned earlier, makes me hesitant to really recommended it.
My advice is that, if you want to dropship their products, you list few of them on your store and make some test orders for different items and check the quality, delivery and support. After that, you might decide if you want to keep doing business with ShineOn or not.
If you like this ShineOn Jewelry Fulfillment review, then go ahead and create your account for free and follow the steps I mentioned in the “How To Connect ShineOn Jewelry To Shopify Stores And How It Works” section above in order to create your first product now!
And if you have any questions or concerns, or if you need my help in anything, please write to me in the comments section below and I will be coming back to you as soon as possible.
Related: Top Recommended Dropshipping Training Course – eCom Elites training review.