Interested in learning how to get paid to copy and paste links online?
Do you think that reading this statement online might be just a joke or a scam that is after tricking you into joining some program that is after your money or after making you do some work that is different from what is described?
And now you are investigatiing how accurate these claims are and if it is really possible to make money by copying and pasting links or not.
Look no more, I will show you in this guide the truth about these claims and what you should do if you want to make money with this way on the long term on not only for now.
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
First of all,
Can You REALLY Make Money by Copying & Pasting Links Online?
Short answer: Yes.
Long Answer: It is not as simple as it seems. And that’s fine, because if it was that easy, then it would stop working soon as everyone will start doing it.
So now let’s get into the details..
How to Get Paid to Copy and Paste Links?
The method of getting paid through copying and pasting links online is not a new one, but it is not only by copying and pasting links anywhere, and it doesn’t work by copying and pasting any links and without any purpose.
There’s a right way and there’s a wrong way for copying and pasting links.
This is how copying and pasting links in order to make money works:
- You decide to work in a certain market or on a certain niche, such as: weight loss for example, Yoga, drawing, home and garden, …etc.
- You go to online communities where people ask questions about that topic or niche you have selected, such as: Facebook groups, forums, Q&A platforms like Quora, Reddit, …etc. and you see what kind of questions people in that niche ask and what they need help for. (For example, let’s say that found questions regarding pencil drawing).
- You do some research online and find useful answers to help answer the questions you found on those platforms.
- You go to online marketplaces that sell either physical products like Amazon, or digital products (online courses and ebooks) like ClickBank, and you find good products that might further help the people asking those questions (For example, you found an online course on Pencil Drawing), and from that marketplace, you get a unique link (called affiliate link) for the product you found, and you grab that link.
- Now that you go to where you found the questions and you give a comprehensive answer, and at the end of the answer, you can write a statement like: “if you want to learn more about doing this, then I recommend that you join this online course that would help you improve your drawing skills”, and you place your affiliate link in the answer.
You publish your answer, and when someone comes across your answer, and if they found it helpful, they might click on the affiliate link and purchase the course.
After they purchase the course, the marketplace will track it to your account as it came through your unique affiliate link, and you will be credited a commission that is specified by the product creator, which will be sent to you through PayPal, bank transfer, check, or other methods available.
And this is how you make money through copying and pasting links online.
It works by helping others find answers to their questions and solutions to their problems, and not just by copying and pasting affiliate links randomly anywhere nor by spamming Facebook groups with your affiliate links without researching what helps others.
And this method is not new, it is called affiliate marketing, it has been around for many years now and it is my preferred method of making money online.
But here’s the thing,
The way described above for doing affiliate marketing is not the best way of doing it, and it is not a long-term method.
The first reason why this is not a long-term approach is because most of these platforms are mainly based on algorithms that show only the fresh content, like it is with Facebook for example that shows to its users content that was published in the last few hours, which means that you need to keep publishing the same content again and again, and this is time-consuming.
The second reason why the method mentioned above is not a long-term approach is because many newbie affiliate marketers don’t try to help others, but rather, they go and spam their links everywhere without first giving helpful answers to peoples’ questions, and that’s why, they end up getting banned from those platforms (Facebook, Reddit, Quora, forums, …etc.).
And in order to prevent these affiliates from doing so, these public platforms started to ban the affiliate links from being published on their websites, which made this method not work as it used to be.
However, the good news is that there’s still a better, more effective and more long-term based method of doing affiliate marketing that will allow you to make more money on the long term than just throwing your affiliate links on Quora, Reddit, forums or in Facebook groups.
What Is The Alternative to Copying and Pasting Links in Order to Make Money Online?
The right way for making money with the method described above instead of just copying and pasting links everywhere on platforms that you don’t own and you don’t control is by creating a place for yourself where you provide the answers and you can place your links and no one can take that place from you.
It is by creating your own blog on a domain name that you own.
And don’t worry, creating a blog to day is easier than ever and it doesn’t require any technical knowledge or experience thanks to modern software programs such as WordPress.
Your role as an affiliate marketer is not to do the technical stuff, but it is to focus on creating content that helps others based on the questions they ask on Google search.
This is how you can copy and paste links for money the right way on your website:
- You research the market and choose an affiliate marketing niche based on your knowledge, hobbies, passion, …etc. you create a blog around that niche.
- You use keyword research tools to research what people in your niche ask on Google and you create helpful content and publish it on your blog, and you find what products can help your audience that fit in the content you have created, find relevant affiliate programs, get an affiliate link to those products and place them strategically in your content.
- Optimize your content for search engines and publish it.
- With time, Google will start to show your content to people when they perform related searches about what you have written on your website, and if someone clicks on one of your affiliate links and purchases something, you get a commission from the seller.
Or as it is in the following chart:
This is a long-term approach that works much better than just copying and pasting affiliate links everywhere with the different ways of doing affiliate marketing without a blog or a website, such as doing affiliate marketing on YouTube for example, because when you create quality and helpful content on your website, it remains their and it keeps getting traffic from Google as long as people are still looking for answers using Google search.
While if you copy and paste links on Facebook and other platforms, then your postings will not last for more than a day or even a few hours, if they were allowed to be published in the first place.
But I Don’t Know Where & How to Start!
Don’t worry, I got you covered!
if you want to learn how you can make money on the long term with the method described above, then you need three main things:
- You need the step-by-step training that will show you how the whole process work from researching the market and picking a niche, to finding products to promote, to creating a website, creating content that converts and makes you money, …etc. (Solved!)
- You need the tools including the simple WordPress website with a great technical support that will not leave you alone and will help you focus on creating the content that makes you money instead of trying to figure out how websites work. (Solved!)
- You need support from like-minded people who have been there and started where you are starting now, and people who can encourage you and help you stay on track in your journey. (Solved!)
This is what you need in order to start with this great method of making money, this is what I needed when I first started and this is what got me build my online business in this field even though I don’t have a technical knowledge about websites and I don’t have experience with writing content.
And all of these three things mentioned above you can also find them in the same place where I found them, which is a platform that is called Wealthy Affiliate.
In short, Wealthy Affiliate is the place where you will find everything you need in order to learn and start with affiliate marketing from scratch.
Few of the things that Wealthy Affiliate platform provides you with are:
- Step-by-step detailed training for beginners and advanced affiliate marketers.
- Weekly live webinars.
- Website builder and web hosting with premium support that will leave keep you relaxed and will let you focus on creating content that makes you money on your website instead of worrying about the technical stuff.
- Content research and creation tools that will make it easier for you to find ideas about what to write about and will help you create content faster and with more efficiency, in addition to many other powerful tools.
- Support from a great community of more than 1.4 million like-minded internet entrepreneurs who started their journey with affiliate marketing through this platform, and people who are willing to support you and help you in your journey, including myself.
This is the best place where you can learn and start your affiliate marketing business the right way with a website that you own and that will make you money on the long run instead of copying and pasting links everywhere online and spamming others’ platforms and get banned eventually.
And you might be asking what could this platform cost you, but don’t worry!
Even though this is a paid platform, but you can also get a free membership that will get you part of the training and tools that you need in order to understand and start with your affiliate business TODAY.
This screenshot is only for the training lessons you get in the FREE starter membership if you join them today, which will get you understand well how this process works:
The premium membership will give you access to a more advanced training and tools, and it costs some money, but it is still much less expensive than other training programs in the industry.
And what is cool about Wealthy Affiliate is that in addition to the training, they offer you with all the necessary tools, website hosting, technical support and without any increase on the cost of the training, while other programs only offer the training that usually costs more than what this platform will cost you.
So, if you are ready to learn the right way of getting paid by copying and pasting links online, then head now to my Wealthy Affiliate review in order to learn more about this platform, and from there, you can join it for the free membership and get started with your affiliate marketing business today.
Or you can go and sign up for the free account now through this link.
And if you have any question about this article, of if you have other ways that you use in order to make money copying and pasting links and you want to share with us, then please, leave them in the comments’ section below and I will be coming back to you asap 🙂
8 thoughts on “Get Paid to Copy and Paste Links (The Right Way)”
Am really impressed with this article. it gives me a sigh of relief.
For two days have been try to this it done but it seems have been circling on a sport.
This is really an eye opener and the best way to go about copy and paste online deal.
Thanks for taken your time to put this together!
I’m glad that you found it helpful!
Thank you for showing us the truth as many “Guru’s” explain this method of getting paid by copying and pasting links the wrong way that doesn’t really work.
The platform you mentioned in the end seems worthy of joining in order to learn this method in the right way.
All the best!
Thanks Rich for your comment!
I’m really glad that more people are seeing this article and deciding to learn making money online with affiliate links through my favorite place, Wealthy Affiliate.
You have to do everything online the right way in order to make money. No one will pay for a tacky ad.
You have to learn to be good advertiser and get people to like what you promote.
That’s what I’m saying.
Copying and pasting affiliate links doesn’t make money.
You need to tell people how they can benefit from using what you promote.
All the best!
Wow! Very nice information on how to get paid to copy and paste links the right way.
There are many dishonest marketers trying to show it as a do-it-in-a-minute thing, but you have explained it perfectly.
You are most welcome Devin.
True, affiliate marketing is a legit way and the best way to make money online for most of people, but unfortunately, some people are teaching it as a spammy method of copying and pasting links to make money.
I was luck enough to learn how to do it the right way when I joined the Wealthy Affiliate community through their amazing training program.
All the best!