What is better than Wealthy Affiliate?
Many people ask this question for different reasons that might be the hype around WA, the cost of joining, the method it teaches you for affiliate marketing, or any other reason.
Look no further!
I will give you here a list of the 7 best Wealthy Affiliate alternatives for this year that you can join in order to learn how to make money with affiliate marketing, and each one will have its own unique advantages over WA.
So, without further ado, let’s begin:
7 Best Alternatives to Wealthy Affiliate
1 – Savage Affiliates 2.0
- Cost: $197 or $297 one-time payment, but you need to pay for external tools and services.
- Founders: Franklin Hatchett.
- Overall Rating: 94 of 100.
- Best for: Beginners and advanced marketers looking to learn different methods of traffic and willing to get their hands dirty dealing with external tools and services.
Savage Affiliates by Franklin Hatchett is one of the best alternatives to Wealthy Affiliate that teaches you how to make money with affiliate marketing.
How is Savage Affiliates better than Wealthy Affiliate?
The advantages that make this alternative better than Wealthy Affiliate are in the fact that the Savage Affiliates course teaches you how to do affiliate marketing in different methods, both free and paid traffic methods.
This program also offers a training dedicated for promoting each type of products, such as digital products listed on ClickBank, physical products listed on Amazon, and software tools and services like ClickFunnels and web hosting services.
While WA has a step-by-step training that teaches mainly the SEO traffic method, and it is designed for promoting all sorts of products.
However, the disadvantages of joining SA instead of WA is that many methods and tactics might make beginners get confused.
Also, SA doesn’t provide the main necessary tools and services in its membership, but you have to purchase them separately.
This might lead to higher long-term expenses than it is with WA as the latter provides everything you need in the same membership for no additional cost.
Also, their community is not as active and big as the WA community.
You can get my full Savage Affiliates Vs. Wealthy Affiliate comparison here.
Check out my Full Savage Affiliates review to learn more about it.
2 – Income School Project 24
- Cost: $449 first year, and then $199 every year after that if you want to keep your membership. You also need to pay for external tools and services like web hosting.
- Founders: Jim & Ricky.
- Overall Rating: 94 of 100.
- Best for: Beginners looking for a focused approach similar to WA, but willing to deal with the web hosting stuff by themselves.
Project 24 by Income School is another great training on affiliate marketing, which is very similar in the method it teaches to what Wealthy Affiliate teaches you, which is blogging and seo traffic for affiliate marketing.
And they also have a members’ area that is
How is Income School Project 24 better than Wealthy Affiliate?
It is better in the fact that they offer more in depth courses on specific topics such as using YouTube for affiliate marketing, email marketing, hiring writers, photography (so that you take photos for your articles instead of using stock images).
Also, Project 24 offers you a premium WordPress theme that is usually sold separately, and this theme is developed by Jim & Ricky themselves, and this theme is designed to increase speed and conversions.
The disadvantages compared to WA though, are the fact that you need to get the web hosting separately from a hosting provider, and you need to deal with the technical stuff by yourself.
This means that you need to pay separately for the web hosting on annual basis, in addition to the annual renewal fee of Project 24 itself of $199.
But in general, it is the most similar program to Wealthy Affiliate.
You can check out my Income School Project 24 review to learn more.
3 – Powerhouse Affiliate
- Cost: $47/Month (First month $19), or $797 one-time payment for lifetime access. You also need to spend on external tools, services and paid traffic methods. Free plan is available
- Founders: Joey Babineau.
- Overall Rating: 94 of 100.
- Best for: Beginners and advanced marketers who want to learn the CPA type of affiliate marketing, and willing to deal with technical stuff on daily basis, in addition to having money to invest in paid traffic and different tools and services.
Powerhouse Affiliate is similar to Wealthy Affiliate in the way that it has a free membership option, and the monthly fee of the paid membership is close to WA’s monthly fee.
The training at Powerhouse Affiliate is very comprehensive and there are actual case studies available in the training.
The training teaches you how to promote different kinds of offers, but mainly CPA marketing offers.
These offers are usually offers that don’t require people to purchase something and pay money, but sometimes they could be related to installing free phone apps, downloading free PDFs, getting a free trial for a software, filling out forms, signing up for newsletters, …etc.
How is Powerhouse Affiliate better than Wealthy Affiliate?
The advantage that Powerhouse affiliate is that it teaches you how to promote CPA affiliate marketing offers using different methods such as: PPV traffic, YT, Native Ads, email marketing, …etc. and some other free and paid traffic methods.
And it teaches you how to track your campaigns’ performances using tracking tools like CPV Lab and BeMob.
While WA focuses mainly on promoting products that require people to buy something in order for you to get a commission.
However, the disadvantages of joining Powerhouse Affiliate instead of WA is that with PA, you need to purchase lots of external tools and services such as: hosting, landing page builder, tracking software, autoresponders, …etc., and these cost a recurring monthly or annual fees, depending on each tool.
And you need to get your hands dirty as you will deal with more technical stuff than it is with the method of WA, seo through blogging.
Also, the CPA model works better with paid traffic, and typically, you need another $500-$1,000 to invest in ads before becoming profitable.
You can check out my detailed Powerhouse Affiliate review to learn more and to get the free membership as a start if you like.
4 – Commission Hero
- Cost: $997 One-time payment, or two $597 payments. You also need to spend on external tools, services and paid traffic methods, mainly FB ads.
- Founders: Robby Blanchard.
- Overall Rating: 90 of 100.
- Best for: Beginners and advanced marketers who want to learn how to use Facebook ads in particular in order to make money with affiliate marketing, promoting digital products mainly like ClickBank products, but should have an additional $500-$1,000 to invest in tools and ads before getting profitable.
Commission Hero is a good training program that was developed by the #1 ClickBank affiliate, Robby Blanchard.
This program is designed to teach you how to promote digital products that are listed on ClickBank, such as: training courses, membership programs, software tools, eBooks, ….etc.
And the main method of promoting these offers that Robby will teach you is using FB ads to drive people from Facebook to visit a landing page that has a quiz related to the topic of the product you will promote.
And when people finish the quiz, they will be redirected to the offer page where they can buy the product you promote.
And this is a nice method for promoting stuff online as this interaction through answering a quiz makes people feel that the product is more customized and personalized for them, and it helps increase the conversion rate, and thus, making more commissions.
How is Commission Hero better than Wealthy Affiliate?
Commission Hero has an advantage over Wealthy Affiliate in the fact that using Facebook ads can work better in getting faster results than seo, in addition to the fact that you can scale your campaigns faster with FB ads.
Add to that, since CH is designed for promoting digital products, the commissions on these products is usually higher than it is on physical products.
And Robby will give you some done-for-you landing pages and images that you can use in your promotions, which helps in saving time and effort at the beginning.
Also, the quiz method is relatively new and not many other programs teach it.
However, there are some disadvantages for the Commission Hero is that it is expensive ($997), and you still need to purchase external tools and services such the web hosting and autoresponder, and you need to deal with the technical stuff by yourself.
Add to that, you typically need another $500-$1,000 to invest in FB ads before getting profitable.
Another disadvantage is that with Commission Hero, you can mainly promote digital products that pay you a high commission, and there are not many good quality digital products available in all niches, which limits your options in what to promote and what niche to go after.
To learn more, you can watch the Free Commission Hero webinar by Robby Blanchard where he explains how the 3-step method and the Open Loop work.
And you can check out my detailed Commission Hero review to learn about what’s inside the program.
5 – 1K A Day Fast Track
- Cost: $997 One-time payment. You also need to spend on external tools, services and paid traffic methods, mainly display ads.
- Founders: Merlin Holmes.
- Overall Rating: 88 of 100.
- Best for: Beginners and advanced marketers who want to promote digital products from ClickBank mainly, but using display ads, which might be cheaper to get started with compared to some other methods, but should invest an additional $500-$1,000 in tools and ads before getting profitable, and should be willing to do some technical stuff by themselves.
1K A Day Fast Track, or The Fast Tracks by Merlin Holmes, is another good alternative to Wealthy Affiliate that is similar to the previous alternative, Commission Hero, in the fact that it focuses on promoting digital products from ClickBank by asking people to complete a short quiz or poll before offering them the product to buy it.
However, the major difference is that with The Fast Tracks, Merlin will teach you how to use the paid display ads, mainly from the Revcontent network, which are relatively cheaper to start with compared to the FB ads.
And these ads get displayed on different relevant sites that are part of the Revcontent display network, and people would go from these sites to a landing page that has the poll you have created and when they complete it, they enter their email addresses and join your list, and then get directed to the offer you are promoting.
How is 1K A Day Fast Track better than Wealthy Affiliate?
1K A Day Fast Track by Merlin Holmes has an advantage over Wealthy Affiliate as it teaches you how to use display ads for affiliate marketing, which is something that WA doesn’t teach.
And these might be faster to test and scale campaigns compared to SEO and even PPC search ads that are taught inside WA.
There are also done-for-you ad images, landing pages, and email marketing campaigns for certain products and niches that you will get if you join this program.
And the quiz method is a new and effective method as mentioned earlier.
The disadvantages though, is that The Fast Tracks program is also expensive, and you need an addition $500-$1,000 in order to spend on tools and ads before getting profitable.
Add to that, you are limited to promoting digital products that pay high commissions, and there are not many of these products in every niche.
Another thing I don’t like is that Merlin says that you have to accept working with the vendors he will tell you about, which is something that makes me feel uncomfortable.
There’s a free webinar by Merlin Holmes that you can watch, where he explains in details how the 1K A Day Fast Track method works.
Check out The Fast Tracks review I wrote to learn more and sign up for the free webinar at first.
6 – Super Affiliate System 2.0 (SAS 2.0)
- Cost: $997 One-time payment for a year license to use the DFY tools. You also need to spend on external tools, services and paid traffic methods.
- Founders: John Crestani.
- Overall Rating: 87 of 100.
- Best for: Beginners and advanced marketers who want to learn many different methods of doing affiliate marketing promoting different kinds of products, digital and physical, and some CPA marketing offers, using different traffic methods, free and paid, but should invest an additional $500-$1,000 in tools and ads before getting profitable, and should be willing to get their hands dirty with some technical stuff.
The Super Affiliate System by John Crestani is a good alternative to Wealthy Affiliate as it teaches you many ways for doing affiliate marketing, mainly paid traffic methods such as FB & Google Ads, Native Ads, Email Campaigns, …etc.
Also, you can promote different kinds of products and offers for digital and physical products, unlike the previous alternative above, which focuses mainly on digital products.
How is the Super Affiliate System better than Wealthy Affiliate?
It is better in the fact that it teaches you many different traffic methods for doing affiliate marketing, mainly using paid ads, in addition to the fact that joining the SAS program will give you access to John’s first program, Internet Jetset, which teaches affiliate marketing with free traffic methods, like Wealthy Affiliate.
And paid ads, as explained earlier, can be faster to get results and scale affiliate marketing campaigns.
Also, you will get some done-for-you material like ad images, landing pages, email swipes, targeting details, …etc.
The disadvantages compared to WA are the high cost of joining the program, and the need to purchase external tools and services, which cost money.
However, there are many things that I don’t like about John’s Super Affiliate System, such as:
- John tells you that you need to agree to work with at least one of two affiliate programs that he tells you to join.
- John used to promote Mobe, an MLM scam that got shut down by the FTC, and then he started promoting AWOL, another MLM company, and he might ask you to join them, which is something I don’t like.
- In the SAS, John will teach you some spying methods to get others’ landing pages and advertorials and use them for your campaigns, which I don’t consider to be an ethical approach.
- John uses some methods in promoting the SAS program that depend on showing off with fast cars or helicopters in big mansions, which gives false expectations of getting rich quickly.
There’s a free webinar by Join Crestani where he tell you more about the SAS program.
Check out My Super Affiliate System review to learn more and sign up for the free webinar if you want.
7 – Affilorama
- Cost: $67/Month, with optional upsells of $37, $197 & $997 one-time fee. And there’s a free membership option.
- Founders: Mark Ling.
- Overall Rating: 87 of 100.
- Best for: Beginners looking to learn affiliate marketing using free traffic methods and want the web hosting and tools in one place with the training.
Affilorama is also a program that is very similar to Wealthy Affiliate as it teaches affiliate marketing with free traffic methods mainly.
Also, Affilorama offers some tools and web hosting inside the paid membership, in addition to the access to the community in the members’ area.
However, the cost of the paid membership is higher than it is at WA.
How is Affilorama better than Wealthy Affiliate?
Honestly, I can’t say that Affilorama is better than WA, but it is a good alternative that teaches almost the same method of doing affiliate marketing.
Both are programs that have been around for many years, and both were started by legitimate founders who helped many people making money online over the years.
Affilorama might have some tactics that have minor effect in seo and affiliate marketing such as Web 2.0 and blog commenting to get traffic to your offers, but many people use these tactics in a spammy way and they don’t have a long-term effect.
However, the main disadvantages of Affilorama when compared to Wealthy Affiliate, is that Affilorama costs more on monthly basis, there are not as many updates and new features and tools as WA.
Also, the community at WA is much more active than it is at Affilorama, and the members’ area at Wealthy Affiliate is more modern and user-friendly than it is at Affilorama.
And Wealthy Affiliate provides weekly live webinars with Q&A sessions.
Add to that Affilorama has many optional upsells that might be confusing to the members, and I believe that everything in these plans should be offered in the original membership for no additional cost.
You can learn more about this Wealthy Affiliate alternative to at my Affilorama review, and you can get started with the free plan.
Conclusion – Which Wealthy Affiliate Alternative Should You Join?
So, these were the seven best Wealthy Affiliate alternatives that you can join starting today.
There’s no one identical to the other, as every alternative has its own advantages and disadvantages when compared to WA.
If you are a beginner and want one simple way of doing affiliate marketing and you don’t want to confuse yourself, then Wealthy Affiliate is really the best option out there as they give you everything you need in one place for an affordable cost, while others require you to deal with the technical stuff alone, and require you to spend more on external services and tools.
You can check out my Wealthy Affiliate review in order to learn about everything they give you and how to get the free membership at first.
But in case that you insist on joining another alternative to Wealthy Affiliate, then here’s my recommendation:
- If you want an affordable training that teaches you many methods and tactics, then Savage Affiliates (#1 above) would be the way to go. (No free plan)
- And if you want a similar approach to WA, but willing to deal with web hosting by yourself, then the only alternative I recommend Project 24 (#2 above) as it has a similar training by legit guys. (No free plan)
- And if you want to promote CPA offers with paid traffic, then Powerhouse Affiliate (#3 above) is my recommendation. (Free membership available)
- And if you want to learn affiliate marketing with one focused method of paid ads that is fast to test and scale and you have the money to invest in ads, tools and the program itself, then Commission Hero (# 4 above) is the way to go. (Free webinar available)
You choose what alternative to WA that is better for you based on your personality, experience, and budget.
I hope that my list of the 7 best Wealthy Affiliate alternatives was helpful for you.
If you still have any question about anything I mentioned here, or in case that you can’t decide which alternative is better for you, then tell me in the comments’ section below and I will do my best to help you out asap 🙂